Alder Creek Middle School is a California "School to Watch" dedicated to meeting unique needs of early adolescents. Alder Creek is THE place for middle-schoolers! It is where students thrive emotionally, socially, and academically.
- Personalize learning to engage and challenge every scholar
- Providing a rigorous and relevant curriculum in a climate of positive relationships
- Students to have a voice in their learning and to continue to be motivated to do as well as they possibly can
- Acceleration in math
- 1-1 Chromebook program
- Through simulations, design thinking, project-based learning, Google classrooms, and Explicit Direct Instruction we are able to make learning come alive for all students
- Problem Based Learning and Design Thinking
It's time for you to update your student's information! You will not be able to receive your student's schedule until this is completed.
In an effort to save time for both parents and schools, Tahoe-Truckee Unified School District will continue to implement online student enrollment cards for currently enrolled students returning next school year. Parents will need to complete the online re-enrollment through the Aeries.net Parent Portal between the dates of July 11th - September 9th.
- Log-in to your Aeries.net Parent Portal account: https://aeriesportal.placercoe.k12.ca.us/parent/ttusd/
- Click the link at the top "You have not completed the Student Data Confirmation Process. Click Here to confirm the information about your student."
- You will need to review and confirm the following data for your student: (1) Student Demographics, (2) Contacts, (3) Medical Information, (4) Documents, and (5) Authorizations and Prohibitions. To make any changes, click the “Change” button. When complete, click the “Save” button
If you do not have a Parent Portal account, there is a link to instructions for creating a new account on the bottom of the Aeries.net Parent Portal webpage. You will need an e-mail address, your 10-digit primary phone number, your student’s permanent ID number, and a verification code.
Completing this process will allow you to proceed through Cougar Days with ease and allow you to get your students' class schedule.
If you have any issues completing your child’s online student data confirmation and re-enrollment, please contact your school site at (530) 582-2750
The Alder Creek Middle School office is open daily from 8am to 3pm. Please park on Comstock Avenue and walk down the stairs to get to the office. If you have questions, please feel free to call the office at 582-2750
The front parking lot at Alder Creek Middle School will be closed for the reconfiguring of the driveway. Please park in the parking lot on Comstock and come downstairs to enter the office.
TTUSD in the News
August 17, 2016, Sierra Sun
August 12, 2016, Sierra Sun
July 26, 2016, Sierra Sun
TTUSD in the News - 2015 -2016
May 4, 2016, Sierra Sun