Alder Creek Middle School is a California "School to Watch" dedicated to meeting unique needs of early adolescents. Alder Creek is THE place for middle-schoolers! It is where students thrive emotionally, socially, and academically.
- Personalize learning to engage and challenge every scholar
- Providing a rigorous and relevant curriculum in a climate of positive relationships
- Students to have a voice in their learning and to continue to be motivated to do as well as they possibly can
- Acceleration in math
- 1-1 Chromebook program
- Through simulations, design thinking, project-based learning, Google classrooms, and Explicit Direct Instruction we are able to make learning come alive for all students
- Problem Based Learning and Design Thinking
It's time for you to update your student's information!
In an effort to save time for both parents and schools, Tahoe-Truckee Unified School District will continue to implement online student enrollment cards for currently enrolled students returning next school year. Parents will need to complete the online re-enrollment through the Aeries.net Parent Portal between the dates of July 11th - September 9th.
- Log-in to your Aeries.net Parent Portal account: https://aeriesportal.placercoe.k12.ca.us/parent/ttusd/
- Click the link at the top "You have not completed the Student Data Confirmation Process. Click Here to confirm the information about your student."
- You will need to review and confirm the following data for your student: (1) Student Demographics, (2) Contacts, (3) Medical Information, (4) Documents, and (5) Authorizations and Prohibitions. To make any changes, click the “Change” button. When complete, click the “Save” button.
- From the final data confirmation page, please print a copy of your child’s Emergency Card and return it on Cougar Days!
If you do not have a Parent Portal account, there is a link to instructions for creating a new account on the bottom of the Aeries.net Parent Portal webpage. You will need an e-mail address, your 10-digit primary phone number, your student’s permanent ID number, and a verification code.
Completing this process will allow you to proceed through Cougar Days with ease and allow you to get your students' class schedule.
If you have any issues completing your child’s online student data confirmation and re-enrollment, please contact your school site at (530) 582-2750
The Alder Creek Middle School office will be closed from July 22nd through August 5th. If you are in need of work permit prior to the office opening again on August 8th, please contact Patty Cardoza or Michelle Smith at Truckee High School. We will reopen on August 8th at 8am for registrations & work permits for students 14 years old or older. Please call Hien Larson, principal if your needs are urgent. 530-582-2755
The front parking lot at Alder Creek Middle School will be closed for the reconfiguring of the driveway. Please park in the parking lot on Comstock and come downstairs to enter the office.
TTUSD in the News
July 26, 2016, Sierra Sun
Monday - Friday through August 5
July 19, 2016, Sierra Sun
TTUSD in the News - May 2016
May 4, 2016, Sierra Sun